CMWatch version 3.0.1 (desktop version for Windows)
New version 3.0.1 cmwatch download.
Compatible with DOCSIS 1.0, 1.1, 2.0, 3.0
CMWatch is advanced diagnostic system for monitoring parameters of docsis cable modems.
- Support NetFlow on uBR10k (You have to config SSH to CMTS - user and password - session) - double click on ip CPE
- Support CISCO uBR10012
- Support DOCSIS 3.0
- Defined format MAC Address CPE
- Export parameters to html file
- New parameters CMÂ from CMTS
- New CM log window.
- Software upgrade state.
- You can query cable modem enter IP or MAC addressÂ (You have to access to cmts via snmp)
- You can show and set Location and Name fields
- Show downstream channel and mapped to this channel name of line card (You have to access to cmts via snmp)
- Show FEC [%] correctable and uncorrectable in downstream
- Show FEC [%] correctable and uncorrectable in upstreamÂ (You have to access to cmts via snmp)
- Show Rx power in upstreamÂ (You have to access to cmts via snmp)
- Show SN in upstreamÂ (You have to access to cmts via snmp)
- Microreflection in downstream
- Now work in Wine environment on Linux systems.
- New SNMP templates for Arris and Motorola modems loaded from *.snm files, access in menu "File - Load SNMP templates".
- New pascal code templates.
- New mta and wifi modems support.
- New mru ip modems list.
- Some change in graph window. Now graph is drawing in time scale.
- You can set max and min RF parameters in Config window and view it in main window in deferent colors.
- Remove some bugs from graphs windows.
- New windows with RF parameters and traffic on interfaces. You can view it on chart.
- New window with ping and jitter parameters. You can view it on chart.
- New fields in main window: now shows traffic in kb/s of downstream and upstream interfaces.
- New visual SNMP html component. Now you can show coding result from snmp get command in html.
- Extend of script editor. You can open and save script in template file.
- New universal objects in scripts: "_Value" - any string value returned by SNMP GET function, "_SnmpHtml" - object represent SNMP html component with html property, "_SnmpLabel" - object represent TLabel object, "_SnmpMemo" - object represent TMemo object. All objects you can use in pascal scripts .
- New cpe window - press F11 to open window.
- Formating output of read parameters.
- Scripting engine for read parameters.
- Enhanced parameters for MTA Arris modems.
- You can save modem parameters to file.
- Enhanced parameters and log entry for Arris modems.
- CPE MAC connected to cable modem.
- Firmware upgrading in background.